So here comes the next version that brings some enhancements/bug fixes:
- larger dos window area now works (tested on several WVGA and qHD devices, shots above)
- crash on every 2nd run is eliminated, assuming that you exit DroidDOS gently by using Options->Exit (and not Home, nor Back). Otherwise it is still there.
- added an Alert Dialog - when dosbox.conf is not present in /sdcard/dosbox.conf
- added some text indicators (in .,?! layout) on cycles and frameskip (assuming that you dont touch cyclesup/down in dosbox.conf :)).
So the next one will probably be WIP4 (mid/end of March). Some hints on what to expect:
- support for multiple keyboard layouts at the same time (i.e. tpad + dpad) - for larger screen devices
- support for larger dos window than current 320x240.
And speaking of which, the above ones: GalaxyTab (donated by Andreas), HTC Desire (Gingerbread 2.3, donated by Dave). Thanks guys!