Well, i'm still waiting for my Moto Defy. Also hectic days recently so had not that much time to play with this robot. But I did some steps towards WIP04. And here comes a very early, probably buggy, and just for brave souls build (apk only) that brings:
- support for vertical AND horizontal layouts (switchable in GUI settings, and you need to restart app to take it into effect, please note - that if horizontal/vertical is chosen, would be nice to hold phone properly/accordingly prior droiddos start :)),
- support for large DOS screen area, up to 640x400 (in horizontal), YES, finally its there :).
- in horizontal mode, central area of the screen can be used as mousepad,
- shrinked/paged modes can be switched now without restarting.
- filtering (smooth/sharp) can be switched without restart,
- rewrote some dosbox level screen copy stuff, so we may get some speedup here (as most of copying/resizing/cropping is done on OpenGL ES level now :)).
It's not yet finished, not much tested, may crash, etc. so be warned, but wanted to post it anyway, just to let you know this project is not dead :). I expect the more stable version to come within a week.
As usual, any feedback appreciated.
UPDATE: i played a bit with this build on my device, and it crashes badly really often, seems to happen on GFX mode switches (i sniff some leaks). Thus, if you are really eager to test it and dont mind crashes - got for it. If not, better stick to the previous build. In the meantime i will work on the fixes.